Monday, June 10, 2019

Morning

Spent two days in Cisarua with my husband's family. It was quite refreshing and unusual. It was my first time spending a quick getaway with the family and I must say that it was unusual, in a very good way. My family, my small family of dad, mom, my sister and me, we are far from the idea of a family holiday. Probably the last time we went for a holiday outside of Jakarta is when I was 7 or 8, or even much more before that. My big family from my mom's side is also similar, we don't do group holiday like what I just had with my husband's family. In my family, there's a lot of family drama. There's always a bit of spices here and there. But my husband's family is different. They are very simple and not complicated like my family. Well at least that's what I felt. Everyone gathered in the common room to have Magrib prayer, followed by a calming (and religious) talk. It's something that I never experienced in my family. I couldn't remember the moment when I pray with my mom and my dad altogether. It was just never happened in my family. So I'm really glad that I get to experience this with my husband's family, I feel really blessed.

In the morning, I walked around the villa with my husband. It was beautiful, the mountain was  beautifully blue that morning. The air was so clean and fresh. I love spending time with my husband by just talking and joking around. Here are some flowers I found around the villa. These beauties wouldn't grow in Jakarta simply because the weather is too hot in the capital city. Which I envy much.


  



No comments:

Post a Comment

New Home

I'm in the process of starting this new blog as a small space for me to write my thoughts (and my heart) out. I don't know what had...