Friday, October 9, 2020

#208

Currently listening to Secrets by One Republic, one of my favorite songs of all time.

Today I took this instax out of its box. It's a very pretty instax, a brand new one, in glacier blue as the catalog says. I've been collecting instax for the past few years. I travel with my instax instead of my digital camera because instax film has this nostalgic mood that is perfect for my visual diary. 

Talking about One Republic, I used to only like their songs, not a fan, until I went to their concert in Singapore in 2018. It was so random. I was in Singapore for a few days, because I needed a quick break from work. I was alone had no plan but to go to the library@orchard to read and find inspiration. It was my second day in the city when I felt like going to a festival or any kind of music events. I googled and apparently One Republic was on schedule the next day. It was an impromptu decision, I booked a ticket for one and expected nothing. Going to concerts or festivals alone is not a new thing to me, it's actually my thing. The next day, I arrived at the venue and went straight in. It was at The Star Theatre, so the seating arrangement is escalating up and everyone had a good view of the performer. The venue was perfect for One Republic's cello intro, it was amazing. Ryan Tedder's voice is excellent. I turned into a huge fan of them just in a few hours. It was one of the best live performance I've ever seen

It's true that good things come to those who least expected. One should also try new things every now and then!



No comments:

Post a Comment

New Home

I'm in the process of starting this new blog as a small space for me to write my thoughts (and my heart) out. I don't know what had...