Tuesday, August 10, 2021

November 2018

A failed to be continued draft from November 29th 2018

Today I went to Citra Pariwara as one of the speakers! OMG. So Citra Pariwara is one of the biggest and prestigious events in the advertising industry. As someone who used to work in advertising agency, of course I am familiar with this event but I have never been there before today. Last year I saw my friend, Diela Maharanie, was one of the speakers in Citra Pariwara. I remember seeing an Instagram Story of her sharing her experience in making the heart sticker for Instagram. Then I told my husband exactly "Babe I would love to be one of the speakers in Citra Pariwara. But who am I anyway?" followed by my own laugh. A year later, Citra Pariwara asked me to be one of the speakers for their 


No comments:

Post a Comment

New Home

I'm in the process of starting this new blog as a small space for me to write my thoughts (and my heart) out. I don't know what had...