Saturday, December 1, 2018

Out of My Comfort Zone

Today I joined a class that I thought I would never sign up for. A self healing class by Reza Gunawan, is it the right term to call it? I joined his class this morning called Toxic Success. I was on Instagram a few days ago and came across his profile and watched his Stories. He was promoting his class and mentioned a few symptoms of this toxic success issue. He mentioned like five symptoms and I felt like he was describing me. Hahaha!

I've been having a few problems for quite some time actually. I have trouble sleeping, my mind wanders everywhere when I try to sleep. My mind is ALWAYS full of thoughts, ideas, to do list reminders, and other things when I close my eyes. The effort of falling asleep is very challenging. I am used to just be awaken all night and went to sleep after 5 AM, after the morning prayer. I woke up not feeling refreshed at all. Problem, I know, and I am trying hard to fix this, fixing myself and fixing my health.

Joining Reza Gunawan's class is also a huge move for me. I am a person who gets scared when joining an environment that's not familiar to me. Joining a new class in the gym scares me most of the time and I was slightly out of my mind and trying hard to go out of my comfort zone by joining the Toxic Success short class. It went nice, I will try to make a summary for myself and try to keep up some of the tips given in the class.

Fingers crossed.


Graphic/lettering by me

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Home

I'm in the process of starting this new blog as a small space for me to write my thoughts (and my heart) out. I don't know what had...