Saturday, September 2, 2017

Brunch Life

Brunch is my fave time to have meals, not too early, not too late, just at the perfect timing. To me, brunch usually consists of hot coffee, orange juice, and croissant. When I feel like eating a lot, I would definitely choose something with scrambled egg. Today I had brunch with two old friends, Renee and Mbak Upik, at Antipodean. It's quite near to where I live but I never been there before. There were many expats at Antipodean, felt like I wasn't in Jakarta for a moment hahaha. Brunch was good, coffee was pleasant. We headed across the building to get some gelato. This gelato place called Ziato is a new kid in the block. I've seen many people dining in when I had groceries across Ziato, I thought they were a cafe, but I was wrong. They only serve gelato, some coffee and pastries. Their gelato was reaalllyyy good! I tried three flavors, my favorites would be the strawberry flavor (really fresh and doesn't taste artificial) and the dates/mascarpone. So good! Adding Ziato to my to-go-list around my neighbourhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Home

I'm in the process of starting this new blog as a small space for me to write my thoughts (and my heart) out. I don't know what had...