Saturday, September 2, 2017

Mood

Last month I felt so ugly and everything seemed wrong. I hated to see my self in pictures, not even a selfie. I don't feel comfortable when someone takes pictures of me. Then an ad agency contacted me asking if I wanted to be involved in a beauty awareness campaign. I said yes and read the content brief. It was pretty much a challenge to take a picture of yourself when you don't even feel pretty. I accepted the challenge and began experimenting in taking pictures using tripod and a remote. Apparently it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be and I really love the result. Somehow it also escalated my confidence to be in pictures. Never thought taking pictures of yourself would lift up your mood and increase your confidence. Note taken.



No comments:

Post a Comment

New Home

I'm in the process of starting this new blog as a small space for me to write my thoughts (and my heart) out. I don't know what had...