Monday, September 4, 2017

Lemon Childhood

I don't know what year it was, but I remember those balloons sticking on my Barbie house. Those Barbies were not mine, or were they? I think those are my sisters, she used to model for Barbie in Jakarta back in the 90s. So we had plenty of Barbie dolls, like a huge cupboard full of Barbie dolls, all in their boxes. 

It's funny how I still remember a few pieces of memories just by looking at this picture. I never knew that I still have the memories with me. The white eyelet curtains on the right, I remember they were soft and I liked touching the eyelets and peeking through it. I don't have much memories left about the dolls, but I remember my favorite was that blue dressed Barbie. I remember her dress was so fluffy, it was a ruffle dress. I could remember nothing but her, that lemon umbrella and those balloons glued on the plastic Barbie house.

Mom said I was a huge fan of hats, I won't go out of the house unless wearing a hat.

One day when I have kids, I want to make the best memories for them, 
just how I remember my childhood: being the happiest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Home

I'm in the process of starting this new blog as a small space for me to write my thoughts (and my heart) out. I don't know what had...