Friday, April 6, 2018

An Exciting Hot Day

Yesterday was a really hectic-effective day for me. I started the day by cooking an early lunch for me and hubby.
I managed not to cook any meaty protein, instead we had sauteed brocs and tofu omelette. What I love about my hubby is that he always eats the meals that I cook for him, with no hesitation no request - as long as it's not pasta or sweets. I cooked my brocs a bit different yesterday, with no water at all. I kind of roast the brocs some time in the pan, which turned out to be realllyyyy delicious. Just how I like my veggies, crunchy!!

Then I drove to my first meeting, but I made a lot a stop on my way to go to Grapari. I stopped at 3 different buildings only to find that Grapari in Gatot Subroto street has moved all the way to Plaza Semanggi (or have they been at Plaza Semanggi all these times but they closed down the Gatot Subroto branch). This three times stopping with no result on a hot hot thirty two celcius day is pretty exhausting. I ended up went straight to my meeting at Kopi Kalyan.

For the very first time, I found one available parking slot at Kopi Kalyan, Cikajang. Usually they are always jammed packed and I skipped my way and went to BEAU instead. This time I decided to just go to Kopi Kalyan to try their coffee AND I LIKE IT! They serve a nice cup of coffee and their place is just very spacey with a lot of personal space. It was rather crowder but I didn't feel overwhelmed because it's relatively spacey compare to other coffee shops. I still love BEAU's coffee though, but Kopi Kalyan is another option for me starting from yesterday. I tried their newly iced coffee with a soda-can-like plastic packaging. It was pretty expensive, Rp 44.000 for one plastic can of their double shot espresso iced coffee. The coffee is just how I like it, but maybe I'll pass next time and choose their hot cappuccino instead.

My meeting at Kopi Kalyan went really good! I was presenting an idea that I'm really excited about. This idea of mine has been hanging in my mind since probably two years ago, but I'm too scared and too busy just to start it, to make it happen. I have so many doubts in my own self and it kinda dragged me down from making my dreams into reality. Yesterday was an official start of this project and I AM REALLY EXCITEEEDDDDD CAN NOT WAIT

:)








My cheesy pose since 1990s

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Home

I'm in the process of starting this new blog as a small space for me to write my thoughts (and my heart) out. I don't know what had...