Sunday, February 25, 2018

Deadline Days

Busy weekend with my hubby~


Busy means we both are occupied with tight deadlines and we spent these two days glued to our computers, he's working on a 3D design and I'm working on a series of illustrations. This morning we woke up too late because we slept around the AM. Then we went to have lunch near to our house, then he had a haircut, then we went back home, working, then I drove to Bintaro to attend my friend's wedding. It was a long drive, more than 20 km, but I spent only around thirty minutes at the wedding, because I had to drive back home and continue working. I made a quick stop at Cilandak Town Square for some groceries because my fridge is having an emergency status. Then I bought a lot some dinner for us two, had dinner, and continue working again. It's going to be a long night.





No comments:

Post a Comment

New Home

I'm in the process of starting this new blog as a small space for me to write my thoughts (and my heart) out. I don't know what had...