Tuesday, August 10, 2021

28/12/2018

This was written in December 28th 2018

Just got home from a short trip to Bandung with hubby. It was pretty refreshing, because we had plenty of laid back time at outdoor restaurants. Bandung's weather was pretty lovely during our stay, we totally had a pleasant stay this time.

---
HIGHLIGHTS
---
STAY
---

We stayed at Tama Boutique Hotel, at Pasir Kaliki area. Hubby booked this hotel without telling me anything. I'm not disappointed but I actually had a few hotels that I desired in my mind. Tama Boutique Hotel is right above Born Ga. The receptionist is at the 6th floor, so you go straight up to check in. The hotel is pretty nice, the room is very spacey, I like the whole experience of staying there. They serve two kinds of breakfast, American and Korean. You can have breakfast at the cafetaria or room service. The first morning, we had breakfast at the cafetaria. It was served at 8 AM, based on our booking. Seems like there's a schedule for the guests who are planning to have breakfast at the cafetaria as the area is not that big. The second morning we had our breakfast in our room. I tried both American and Korean breakfast, both could be improved. The chicken and beef from the Korean breakfast are very tasty, but having rice for breakfast isn't my thing. The American breakfast needs an improvement for sure. I only like the french fries and the omelette. The sausages were cold as if they were cooked an hour before they served the breakfast.

----
EAT
----

On the first night, we had dinner for Born Ga because it was just too hard to skip as Born Ga is located at the first floor of our hotel. It was probably our 3rd dinner at Born Ga and we tend to order excessive amount of food, I wonder why. We of course had the korean BBQ with all the side dishes and salad. For this, I'm a big fan of Born Ga. We also ordered Japchae because I really wanted to eat Japchae that night. It was delicious, but not as tasty as I thought it would be. The portion is too much for two persons and it was pretty expensive (Rp 140.000-ish for one portion of Japchae). We ended up eating only half portion of the Japchae.

---
DRAWING + COFFEE
---
a













 











No comments:

Post a Comment

New Home

I'm in the process of starting this new blog as a small space for me to write my thoughts (and my heart) out. I don't know what had...