Tuesday, August 10, 2021

22/6/19

This was written on June 22nd 2019 and I failed to continue and post it.

This evening I heard a monologue on Instagram, an interesting one. It's a woman sobbing and saying sorry to her mom for not being a good daughter yet, but her mom has passed away. This got me thinking, have I been a good daughter to my mom? Certainly not, could've been better, must have been improved.

But if my mom passed away, will I be having a regret for not being able to make her happy and being a good daughter? If yes, how can I improve it and what has been stopping me from improving? A quick answer to this question is.. I know that I could've improved my relationship with my Mom, but I'm quite happy with what we are having right now.

My mom is all bubbly and funny, and open-minded with everyone, but she's very overprotective to her daughters, me and my older sister. I'm not going to talk about our past, but we have been through so much pain back then. I mentioned a few times that I grew up with a lot of challenges, mentally and financially. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Home

I'm in the process of starting this new blog as a small space for me to write my thoughts (and my heart) out. I don't know what had...